A673 cell pellet - 1 million cells
|300454CP||cell pellet - 1 million cells||€75.00|
|300454CP5||cell pellet - 5 million cells||€300.00|
|300454GD5||genomic DNA - 5 microgram||€95.00|
The cells have been cultured to about 80-90% confluence and harvested according to standard cell culture procedures. Detached cells were rinsed twice in ice-cold PBS, collected by centrifugation, and snap-frozen immediately in liquid nitrogen.
- Isolation of gDNA
- Isolation of RNA
- Production of lysates
- Fixation of the pellet and histochemistry
2.0 million cells per pellet
The cell preparation was free of mycoplasma contamination as determined through PCR. Cell viability was >90% ahead of preparing the aliquots.
Keep the cell pellet at -196°C for long-term storage. Do not store the pellets at -80°C for a longer period. Always keep the cell pellet on ice during preparations.
Please centrifuge before opening the vial.
- Free of serum and animal-derived components
- Suitable for long-term cryopreservation
- Tested with more than 400 cell lines
- Stable for more than 6 monthsCM-ACF is a cryopreservation medium enabling the long-time cryopreservation of human and animal cells and cell lines at -196°C. For more than 15 years it has been used successfully at CLS, and consistent results with respect to cell viability following the thawing procedure are at hand.
Cell lines cultured using FBS
Each lot has been tested for sterility and absence of mycoplasma and bacteria.
Keep frozen at -40°C to -10°C.
The shelf life is 60 months.
Do not heat to more than 37°C and do not use uncontrollable sources of heat (e.g., microwave appliances).
This product is for in-vitro use only. Not intended for clinical or diagnostic applications.