|605372-CDMCP||cell pellet - 1 million cells||€75.00|
|605372-CDMCP5||cell pellet - 5 million cells||€300.00|
|605372-CDMGD5||genomic DNA - 5 microgram||€95.00|
- 0.02 at 20-25°C. ·Each lot has been tested for sterility and absence of mycoplasma and bacteria. Maintenance ·Keep refrigerated at +2°C to +8°C in the dark. Freezing as well as warming up to +37°C minimize the quality of the product. ·Do not heat the medium to more than 37°C or use uncontrollable sources of heat (e.g., microwave appliances). ·If only a part of the medium is to be used, remove this amount from the bottle and warm it up at room temperature.·Shelf life is 1 year from the date of manufacture. Disclaimer·This product is for in-vitro use only. Not intended for clinical or diagnostic applications.
- Free of serum and animal-derived components
- Suitable for long-term cryopreservation
- Tested with more than 400 cell lines
- Stable for more than 6 monthsCM-ACF is a cryopreservation medium enabling the long-time cryopreservation of human and animal cells and cell lines at -196°C. For more than 15 years it has been used successfully at CLS, and consistent results with respect to cell viability following the thawing procedure are at hand.
Organism:Cercopithecus aethiops (monkey, African green)
Growth Properties:Monolayer, adherent
Please note, that Monkey cell lines have to be handled according to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species. Therefore, special documentation such as CITES must be acquired at your local customs office when importing into countries outside the European Union.